President: Jimmy H. Garst
Vice President: Brian Seese
Treasurer: Charlotte G. Garst
Recording Secretary: Robert MaClay III
Membership Secretary: Jimmy H. Garst
Journal Editor: David Eller
Sponsored by: Historical Committee of the Church of the Brethren
- To foster communication among persons tracing the same Brethren ancestral lines.
- To encourage research in Brethren genealogy.
- To encourage the preservation of materials relating to the history and genealogy of Brethren families.
Membership is open to anyone who believes in these purposes.
Privileges of Membership
- Quarterly Newsletter (Brethren Roots)
- Free queries in Newsletter
- Opportunity to correspond and exchange information with other members
How to Join
Membership dues are $12.00 for electronic newsletter and $24.00 for print version. For information contact James Garst. All memberships are on a calendar year basis, but one may join at any time. New members receive all of the publications for the year in which they join.